Here are some completely random questions to ask a girl (or a guy for that matter). The questions are totally unrelated to each other and often rather silly. Choose whichever ones you like and discard the rest.
Random Questions to ask a girl
With that out of the way take a look at our list of random questions to ask a girl and choose the ones you like!
Random questions to ask a girl list
- What word do you always misspell?
- Would you enjoy a vacation away from all of your technology?
- What is the ugliest vegetable?
- What product would you seriously stockpile if you found out they weren’t going to sell it anymore?
- What is the absolute worst movie you have ever seen?
- What food do you crave most often?
- What is the grossest sounding English word?
- What silliest thing you get nostalgic for?
- When is lying the right thing to do?
- What is your version of “There are two types of people in this world…”?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your dream car?
- If you opened a restaurant, what kind of restaurant would it be?
- What quote do you (try to) live by?
- What is your hometown famous for?
- Do you think the world would be a better or worse place if everyone suddenly could read each other’s thoughts?
- If you lived in a tribal society, what role would you play? (Hunter, gatherer, shaman, chieftain, etc.)
- Which appliance can you not live without?
- Whose advice do you always listen to?
- Would you go to another planet even if it meant that you would never return to earth and eventually die on that planet?
- Would you rather take a two week all expenses paid vacation right now or a one month all expenses paid vacation in one year?
We’ve got other less random questions as well!
- Interesting questions to ask a guy – A great mix of interesting questions that can be a bit random but are more thought-provoking than this list of questions.
- This or that questions – Hamburger or taco? Movie at home or movie at a theater? A rapid-fire set of questions that will let you know how much you and her have in common.
- Would you rather questions – Everyone loves would you rather questions and so will she. Have a look at our great set of would you rather questions and ask a few.
- Deep conversation topics – Had enough of random questions and want to stick on one topic for a while? Have a look at our list of conversation topics!