Would you never think of knowing about someone in the group while playing a game? and this is the time to play it with sill and enjoy the game and have fun with never have I ever questions
“Never have I ever…” is a great game for getting to know people. But it’s not just for getting to know people you’ve just met. It’s also great with friends you think you know well. You can really learn some embarrassing and interesting things about people you thought you knew well.
Just make sure you pick your questions wisely and don’t ask people you just met intensely personal questions.
Never have I ever
So there are two ways to play “Never have I ever”. Depending on your age and what you are comfortable with, you can pick the game that works for you and your friends. Or you could just say “Never have I ever…” and have your friends say if they have done it or not.
Never Have i Ever : The points game
The first way to play “Never have I ever…” is to sit or stand in a circle. Then one person says something that they haven’t done. “Never have I ever broken something at a friend’s house and not told them.” If you have broken something at a friend’s house and not told your friend, then you lose a point. Then the next person says something they haven’t done “Never have I ever…” and so on.
You have ten points to start and when you don’t have any more points you are out of the game. You can keep track of your points on your fingers or draw circles and cross them out on a piece of paper. The last person with points left wins the game.
If only one person has done the thing from the question, they are usually asked to tell the story of how it happened.
The drinking game
The second way of playing is with sips of a drink instead of points.
Everyone forms a circle or sits around a table and one person starts out “Never have I ever been stranded on the side of the road.” If someone has been stranded on the side of the road they take a drink. Then it goes to the next person. And they say “Never have I ever…” and round and round it goes.
There isn’t really a winner but there are definitely people who end up drinking a lot more than others. Usually the game stops when people get too drunk or the questions get too embarrassing.
If only one or two people take a drink, usually the group will ask for details or a story. But if no one drinks then the person who said “Never have I ever…” drinks.
A word of warning if you are playing the drinking game. The game can get out of hand pretty quickly. So drink responsibly. Also, ask questions responsibly. There have been many a friendship that have ended over a game of “Never have I ever…”
Good luck and have fun!
No matter which version you are playing make sure to keep things relatively light and fun. No one has fun when the questions start getting too dark or too embarrassing.
Remember the point of the game is to get to know your friends a little bit better and find out some interesting things about them. So have fun with it and don’t get too serious or make the questions too awkward to answer. You can use some of these questions as is, or use them as idea starters for your own questions.
Never have I ever Questions
- … injured myself while trying to impress a girl or boy I was interested in.
- … had to run to save my life.
- … taken food out of a trash can and eaten it.
- … cried / flirted my way out of a speeding ticket.
- … taken part in a talent show.
- … made money by performing on the street.
- … broken something at a friend’s house and then not told them.
- … snooped through a friend’s bathroom or bedroom without them knowing.
- … ruined someone else’s vacation.
- … walked for more than six hours.
- … jumped from a roof.
- … shoplifted.
- … seen an alligator or crocodile in the wild.
- … set my or someone else’s hair on fire on purpose.
- … ridden an animal.
- … had a bad fall because I was walking and texting.
- … been arrested.
- … pressured someone into getting a tattoo or piercing.
- … gone surfing.
- … walked out of a movie because it was bad.
- … broken a bone.
- … tried to cut my own hair.
- … completely forgot my lines in a play.
- … shot a gun.
- … had a surprise party thrown for me.
- … cheated on a test.
- … dined and dashed.
- … gotten stitches.
- … fallen in love at first sight.
- … had a paranormal experience.
- … woken up and couldn’t move.
- … accidentally said “I love you” to someone.
- … hitchhiked.
- … been trapped in an elevator.
- … sung karaoke in front of people.
- … been on TV or the radio.
- … pressed send and then immediately regretted it.
- … been so sun burnt I couldn’t wear a shirt.
- … had a crush on a friend’s parent.
- … been awake for two days straight.
- … thrown up on a roller coaster.
- … snuck into a movie.
- … accidentally sent someone to the hospital.
- … dyed my hair a crazy color.
- … had a physical fight with my best friend.
- … fallen in love at first sight.
- … had someone slap me across the face.
- … worked with someone I hated with the burning passion of a thousand suns.
- … danced in an elevator.
- … cried in public because of a song.
- … texted for four hours straight.
- … chipped a tooth.
- … gone hunting.
- … had a tree house.
- … thrown something into a TV or computer screen.
- … been to a country in Asia.
- … been screamed at by a customer at my job.
- … spent a night in the woods with no shelter.
- … read a whole novel in one day.
- … gone vegan.
- … been without heat for a winter or without A/C for a summer.
- … worn glasses without lenses.
- … gone scuba diving.
- … lied about a family member dying as an excuse to get out of doing something.
- … bungee jumped.
- … been to a country in Africa.
- … been on a fad diet.
- … been to a fashion show.
- … been electrocuted.
- … stolen something from a restaurant.
- … had a bad allergic reaction.
- … been in an embarrassing video that was uploaded to YouTube.
- … thought I was going to drown.
- … worked at a fast food restaurant.
- … fainted.
- … looked through someone else’s phone without their permission.
Never Have I Ever Questions for Kids
- Never have I ever cheated on a test.
- Never have I ever cried watching Homeward Bound.
- Never have I ever licked a frozen pole.
- Never have I ever had gum in my hair.
- Never have I ever taken a horrible picture on picture day.
- Never have I ever been a bully.
- Never have I ever wanted to be a superhero.
- Never have I ever been scared of the dark.
- Never have I ever had trouble sleeping after watching a scary movie.
- Never have I ever stayed up all night.
- Never have I ever been to a sleepover.
- Never have I ever had a birthday party.
- Never have I ever cried at school
- Never have I ever sang on a stage.
- Never have I ever performed in a talent show.
- Never have I ever killed ants with a magnifying glass.
- Never have I ever dropped Mentos into Coke or Pepsi.
- Never have I ever eaten something on a dare.
- Never have I ever used the excuse “my dog ate my homework”.
- Never have I ever sucked my thumb.
- Never have I ever believed my toys had feelings.
- Never have I ever watched Blue’s Clues.
- Never have I ever been terrified of a theme park ride.
- Never have I ever been to a haunted house.
- Never have I ever dressed up as a zombie for Halloween.
- Never have I ever been sent to the principle’s office.
- Never have I ever done an Easter Egg Hunt.
- Never have I ever built a fort with blankets.
- Never have I ever fallen off a bike.
- Never have I ever played video games all day.
- Never have I ever stolen money from a sibling’s piggy bank.
- Never have I ever wished I had bunk beds.
- Never have I ever played Pokemon.
- Never have I ever been on a family road trip.
- Never have I ever named a stuffed animal.
- Never have I ever used training wheels.
- Never have I ever eaten only candy for dinner.
- Never have I ever stayed in character all day.
- Never have I ever lied about being related to someone on tv.
- Never have I ever written notes on the desk to use during a test.
- Never have I ever tried to sign a permission slip for my parents.
- Never have I ever stolen a friend’s story and pretend it happened to me.
- Never have I ever thrown something out of the school bus window.
- Never have I ever lied about staying after school and went somewhere else.
- Never have I ever hopped seats on the school bus.